Why do we fundraise?
- Because every hour of every day, someone is diagnosed with MS.
- Because someone is being told that currently there are only medications available that will slow the progression of the disease but not cure it.
- Because each year it costs an MS patient on average $30k to treat MS and the things that are associated with it.
- Because while MS is not a killer disease, it does however cause other issues with your health and those other issues can cause death.
- Because it is such an unpredictable disease and someone has a hard time adapting to the changes it brings into their lives.
- Because fundraising is a way to pay for research to FIND A CURE!
- dreaMS of a CURE…because it’s possible to DREAM!
Make Sure You Register For The 2014 Car Show